I chose to do the movie Identity Thief, there was several options I wanted to do for my movie poster but I chose to design one that best fits the theme of the movie. Before I had changed anything, I found two pictures. One with the man and a separate with the woman. She originally was sitting at the table so I selected the table only and copied it. Then I selected the man using the lasso tools and put him in the picture to make it look like he just found her. I then pasted the table back so that the man would be standing behind it. I grouped all of the images together to make it combined as one. After, I wanted a simple title in the same colors the actual movie first used and then I just added the credits and quotes to the bottom.

No comments:
Post a Comment