Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello Everyone!


My name is Heather McNamara and I am a sophomore here at Alvernia University. I am a communications major with a strong interest in advertising and photography. There are many reasons I chose to take this class, such as, in my love for taking pictures, I want to be able to edit them as a professional would. Photoshop has never been a simple task because there is so much to know, so I am hoping this class will help me with editing pictures that I have taken and make them more appealing to others.

I hope to get a lot out of this class by learning new techniques on how to enhance a photos and change colors and tones. I love editing pictures but I feel that with this class it will become a lot easier. Also, with wanting to go into advertising, I feel it will be beneficial to know what changes can be made to a picture so that it is appealing to customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment